Sellarès Assessors consolidates its commitment to quality and excellence, for the twentieth consecutive year renewing its Management System. Accounting services, tax liabilities, payroll and consulting successfully complete the audit of AENOR on the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015.
As reported by the auditor’s report, “the management system meets the requirements of the Standard and with other audit criteria, legal and regulatory requirements, customer requirements, own requirements of internal management system and is considered to be located effectively implemented “. Also it states: “It has been proven a good implementation of the system against the requirements specified in the reference standard, UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015. a good degree of maturity of the system is checked “.
The audit report also highlights the following strengths of the system:
- Comprehensive planning, monitoring and analysis of annual objectives
- The steady increase in customers
- 75% of satisfied staff belonging to the organization, according to the latest labor climate.
- The number of companies (118) using the employee portal, so that your staff can easily get your own payroll and documentation thereof.
- The percentage of customers (57%) using the customer portal.
- Improving customer satisfaction results compared to 2016 results.
- The proper use of the AENOR brand.
All this is possible thanks to each and every one of the professionals and collaborators who are Sellarès Assessors, who provide services and respond to customers.
Also, from Sellares Assessors we appreciate our customers confidence in our organization, which continues to grow and improve every day to meet your needs.